folders slow in imp 2.3.7-dev

Kris von Mach mach@swishmail.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:30:01 -0500

the "folders" link, it takes about 30 seconds before the page loads, and =
then, clicking on any folder on the folder page takes also 30 seconds... =
Every other page works super fast. Even though it takes 30 seconds, =
everything does work the way it should. I just can't figure out why it =
takes it that long...

I am running qmail, plus courier-imap, on a 1.1ghz machine with plenty =
of ram... and imp 2.2.3 doesn't have this slowness problem.

Have I missed something in my imp/horde config?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

__
Kris Mach.