Uninitialized variable on compose.php3

Evilio del Rio edelrio@icm.csic.es
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:26:21 +0100 (CET)

Hello to all,

We have been using imp-2.2.3, horde-1.2.3, php-3.0.16 and
apache-mod_ssl-1.3.12 in an RH 6.2 box without problems. Last Monday we
upgraded all the recomended RedHat packages (including the php-3.0.18).
Since then it is impossible to send any message because the compose.php3
module always complains with the following messages:

Warning: Uninitialized variable or array index or property ( Send Message)
in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 248

Warning: Uninitialized variable in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3
on line 251

There have been no other changes (I have checked the php3.ini and
httpd.conf and they are all the same). The rest of the system is working
properly.

Please can anybody help us?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Evilio Jose del Rio Silvan          Institut de Ciencies del Mar
edelrio@icm.csic.es          http://members.es.tripod.de/Evilio/
"It's not a bug, it's a feature!" - Micro$ technical assistance