Downloading Whole Folders

John Imholz imholzj@musc.edu
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:31:00 -0500

How do I find out if anyone is working on a feature?  Specifically, I'd
like to see an additional folder operation, "Download" for when users hit
quota, they can download a folder(s) in the standard .mbx format.  They
then could archive it off to a CD or something and would be able to read it
in (probably far into the future) with just about any e-mail client that
supports local mailboxes.

I've done little web site that does this, but I've used some c programs
from UW.  Probably don't want to just add that to imp.

So if someone's not working on this tell me where to go (be nice) to see
how to do it myself.

Thanks

John Imholz