[imp] Downloading Whole Folders

Ronni Wilkinson ronni@CS.SC.EDU
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:54:42 -0500

What version of imp? I added a function to my 2.2.x version
for the same reasons. It works like the delete. They check the
boxes of the messages they want to save or choose select all to
get the whole page then click on a "save as" link. It saves in .mbx
format to their local hard drive.

Let me know and I'll dig up the changes I made to do this.

-ronni
Ronni Wilkinson
University of South Carolina
ronni@sc.edu