[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:05:35 -0300

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:
>
> > On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:
> >
> > > $this->pt['s'] = '1'; $GLOBALS['imp'] = new ; $GLOBALS['s'] = '1';
> >                                         ^^^^^^^
> > I'm not a PHP wizard but that looks suspicious.
>
> Yeah, that's definitely broken. Now the question is why the session data is
> corrupted, and only some of the time...

As I write before. I make a down-grade to php-3.0.17.6horde.... and the
problem persisted.

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.

Date: Fri,  9 Feb 2001 12:04:05 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] RedHat 7 RPMS

Quoting Donnie Barnes <djb@donniebarnes.com>:

> I doubt I'm alone when I say that I'd probably install 2.3 if RPMs were
> available, but I don't have time to jump in otherwise.  Yes, I did download
> a 2.3 tarball and did look at it for a couple minutes, but it didn't seem
> trivial to install it alongside my 2.2.2 installation (yeah, I need to
> upgrade that, too) so I didn't.  I'm sure it's not terribly hard, but I just
> didn't have the time.

I guess the way I see it is that people who don't have the time to install the
tarball aren't going to have the time to dig into things that need debugging,
either, and right now we need that more than simply a lot of testers. Things
are still in enough flux that too many testers who aren't also
debuggers/patchers will just slow us down...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me