[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:38:11 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:

> As I write before. I make a down-grade to php-3.0.17.6horde.... and the
> problem persisted.

What are you using for PHPLIB storage?  (PostgreSQL I think you said?)
Would it be possible for you to test with one of the others (MySQL or
shared memory) to see if this goes away?

Second option would be to use the Red Hat 3.0.18 PHP RPM:

	http://people.redhat.com/nalin/test/

With 3.0.18, the only thing the Horde-customized RPM really adds is MySQL
support which you may not need.

Third option is of course to compile PHP yourself with the tarballs.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>