[imp] Downloading Whole Folders

Marius Strom marius@marius.org
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:42:00 -0600

IMNSHO from an ISP perspective I think that most users would be confused
by the option to "download the mailbox/folder".  KISS seems to apply
here, although I could definitely see usefulness of this if the user
intelligence were sufficient. ;)

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a mini-van full of DLT
tapes traveling down the highway at 65 miles per hour..."
	-Andrew Tanenbaum, "Computer Networks"