[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 19:16:29 -0300

"Brent J. Nordquist" wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:
>
> > As I write before. I make a down-grade to php-3.0.17.6horde.... and the
> > problem persisted.
>
> Second option would be to use the Red Hat 3.0.18 PHP RPM:
>
>         http://people.redhat.com/nalin/test/
>
> With 3.0.18, the only thing the Horde-customized RPM really adds is MySQL
> support which you may not need.

I already did it and the problem continue to happens.

If I use PHP4, there is no more the need to use special packages from horde,
isn't ? The only thing I that I like to use RPM's since I don't have devel
stuff in servers.

Bye...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.