[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:02:11 -0300

El Vie 09 Feb 2001 15:38, escribiste:
> On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:
> > As I write before. I make a down-grade to php-3.0.17.6horde.... and the
> > problem persisted.
>
> What are you using for PHPLIB storage?  (PostgreSQL I think you said?)
> Would it be possible for you to test with one of the others (MySQL or
> shared memory) to see if this goes away?

Sorry about getting late in the discusion. Which is exactly your problem? At
this moment I have IMP working on a RH Linux system with PHP-4.0.3pl1,
Postgres-7.0.3 and apache-1.3.9 (have to upgrade this last one).

> Second option would be to use the Red Hat 3.0.18 PHP RPM:
>
> 	http://people.redhat.com/nalin/test/
>
> With 3.0.18, the only thing the Horde-customized RPM really adds is MySQL
> support which you may not need.
>
> Third option is of course to compile PHP yourself with the tarballs.

That's my recomendation as well.

Saludos... ;-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.