[imp] RPM Install On RH7

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:50:36 -0600 (CST)

Your configuration matches exactly the one I used for testing the RH7
RPMs, so they do work.  We just have to figure out what's different on
your system.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, chi <alexchi@attglobal.net> wrote:

> Can someone please help me figure out why I can't get any user on my
> system to login to IMP. The login page loads on my browsers (Netscape
> 4.7 and IE5) but when I try to login, I get the following message:
> "Either you have logged in incorrectly or
> your login has expired. Please login again." I'm not sure what to do
> next

(1)  Visit horde/test.php3 in your browser; make sure everything is green,
and that when you click the link to test PHPLIB, the counter increments.

(2)  Check your /var/log/maillog to make sure you're actually getting
connections to the IMAP server.  If the login is failing, the log may help
you figure out why.

(3)  Double-check your settings in horde/imp/config/defaults.php3:

	$default->server  (should be your IMAP server name)
	$default->port	  (should be 143)

> because everything else seems to be working properly.

Other mail clients are able to make IMAP connections successfully?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>