[imp] the document contained no data: segmentation fault -libmcrypt

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:04:49 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Bob Havlin <bob@rabi.cchem.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Yep, all green with the exception of MCAL and PostgreSQL.
> The sessions increment as well.

Well, I have the same configuration you reported up and running on my Red
Hat 7 desktop now.

With sessions working, I guess the only thing I have to suggest is to
check your configuration settings, to make sure your IMAP server is
specified correctly.  Since you said you know (tcpdump?) that there's no
communication happening with the IMAP server, there's not much point
checking the logs... but figuring out why it's not even trying to connect
to the IMAP server would be a good start.

I've attached a diff against the .dist files for my site; those are the
values I modified in horde/imp/config, and everything else is as it's in
CVS.

Oh, also check the archive.  Chuck posted a simple PHP code fragment that
tests getting to the IMAP server.  That might highlight something too.
You didn't say whether other email clients, running on the IMP server, can
get to the IMAP server; that would be another useful test.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>