[imp] the document contained no data: segmentation fault -libmcrypt

Bob Havlin bob@rabi.cchem.berkeley.edu
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 19:20:27 -0800

"Brent J. Nordquist" wrote:

> Well, I have the same configuration you reported up and running on my Red
> Hat 7 desktop now.

I got a new cvs tree and now things are working.  I am
running with mcrypt now and
all seems to be good.  There were many errors in the way the
sessions were set up in my
previous CVS version (I guess), but that seems to be fixed
now.

> I've attached a diff against the .dist files for my site; those are the
> values I modified in horde/imp/config, and everything else is as it's in
> CVS.

Looks like you forgot to attache the diff file.
I am sure that would be very helpful since now I am getting
a bunch of
warnings about :
"Undefined index: horde in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc
on line 28"

in the top frame when looking at the inbox.

I had to add several items to the imp/config/conf.php file:
$conf['session_name']='imp_session';
$conf['problems']['enabled']=true;
$conf['horde']['paths']['root'] = '/';
$conf['horde']['paths']['graphics'] = '/horde/graphics';

I guess now it just requires a lot of configuring.

I still would like to see your config files though.
Thanks a bunch.