[imp] Can't get past the login screen

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:48:28 -0500

Quoting "Timothy M. Butkiewicz" <Timothy@cyberMIND-usa.com>:

> When I visit the imp login screen I get the following cookie:

No session cookie - that's _really_ weird. Can you possibly go into
imp/lib/IMP.php, and put some debug output in there - see if the authenticate()
function is ever being called (and if so does it have the right arguments); if
not, backup to createSession() and see what it's going. If you're never getting
to createSession(), then something is seriously wrong and I'm tempted to say
it's not IMP...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me