Imp 2.3.7-cvs on Win32 IIS

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:58:24 -0800 (PST)

Hey All,
  I figured just for grins I'd setup IMP on an NT server running IIS. I'm
wondering if anyone can shed a little light on some of the problems I'm having.
Here's the specs of the system:
IIS 4.0
Latest php binary from php.net
Latest pear from cvs
IMP 2.3.7-cvs

Both the horde and imp login screen show up fine. Upon logging into my mail
server (Which works as well) I'm presented with the following error:
Warning: Failed opening
'G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp/../lib/../config/../turba/lib/js/open_search_win.j
s'
for inclusion (include_path='c:\php\pear') in
G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp/../lib/Registry.php on line 256

Is this something wrong with my php setup or Horde/Imp setup?? I'm kinda new to
setting up on NT so any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need to see
the errors the site is:
http://24.10.39.79/horde/imp/
THanks,
Harry