[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:48:54 -0300

"Brent J. Nordquist" wrote:

> Earlier you reported that when you upload attachments, you'll get an
> error, and then test.php3 will show the counter at 1.  Then you have the
> problem with the $vals (session data) clearly getting corrupted.  Both of
> those, to me, seem to point to the fact that session storage isn't
> reliable on your system, for whatever reason.
>
> What are you using for PHPLIB session storage?  And do you have the option
> of trying something else?

I use postgresql. I use the same table for both, the ( now ) official IMP and
the ( early official, now buggy ) IMP. Could this be the problem. Since I use
the same table maybe the id. of each registry could be repeated ? I don't
think because I already use two ( or even three IMP's ) with the same
sessions table and have no problem.

I can try something else. What do you suggest ?

Thanks...

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.