changes in html viewing (2.2.4)

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:15:57 -0500

Hi,

      between IMP 2.2.3 and 2.2.4, there have been a change in the
mime.php3.dist file,
causing html attachments not to be viewable anymore.  I'd like to know more
about
the security risks.  Is there a new risk I should know about or is it just
closing a forgotten
door?

I ask because people here are complaining (well just one for now) and I
want to know why
it has been closed at this precise time.  It will help us to make our
decision to restore it
like it was or tell the users we don't allow it anymore.

Thanks.
-------
Robert Marchand                 tél: 343-6111 poste 5210
DGTIC-SIT                       e-mail: robert.marchand@umontreal.ca
Université de Montréal          Montréal, Canada