[imp] Contacts

Ben Incani BIncani@VivaNet.com.au
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:33:47 +1100

To the IMP Developers,
	Is there going to be an 'address book' feature in the next release?

Regards,

Ben.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 February 2001 3:25 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Contacts

Quoting Ben Incani <BIncani@VivaNet.com.au>:

> 	Just got IMP up and running on my Linux box...
> 	Every thing works great apart from 'contacts'.
> 	When clicked a popup box is presented with a login prompt?
> 	I'm storing user prefs on my MySQL db... is there a way to store a
> users 'contacts' in a db?

Sounds like you're talking about the cvs version (imp 2.3, turba for
contacts?) - either edit horde/config/registry.php and allow guests to turba

(this will break some things right now), or set up and auth source in
horde/config/horde.php and just log in to that when you get the login.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me