Help Installing IMP

Dwight Lee dwight@fontanus.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:22:57 -0500

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that someone out there could help me with my IMP installation.
I've gotten to the part where I'm supposed to log in...I select a username,
password, mail server and protocol (IMAPS) and when I hit the login button I
get this error message.

--------
Warning: Unable to call u() - function does not exist in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/../lib/Prefs.php on line 119

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/../lib/Prefs.php:119) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 57

--------

I'm attempting to run Horde 1.3.3 and IMP 2.3.6 (I believe, I checked them
out of cvs them last week).  I've also got the latest version of php,
apache, mod_ssl and some of the external binaries...

If you need any more information, please ask.  Thanks in advance for any
help you can offer.

Dwight Lee
Fontanus, Inc.

Phone:  201-239-7770 ext. 101