[imp] basic question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:54:14 -0500

Quoting arijit das <arijitda@netscape.net>:

> I was under the assumption that horde users have the same login as
> their UNIX login/password. I am not sure since I have not found anything
> yet on the faqs on this (maybe I have not looked hard enough).
>
> Can somebody please clarify this, since I have horde running but
> am not able to log in.

It would help if you would clarify what version you are talking about. If you
are talking about the very latest Horde cvs, then Horde users depend on what
Auth source you set up in config/horde.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me