[imp] PHP 4 sessions and PHPLIB

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:59:06 -0500

Quoting "Martin A. Marques" <martin@math.unl.edu.ar>:

> I've been using horde, IMP for a while with PHP4 pretty well, no problem at
> all. But now I need to built some code and I'm using PHP4's native session
> functions. The problem was that when coding I got an error related with
> PHPLIB's session object. So, I took the prepend file out of the autoprepend
> line in php.ini, and my code started working.
> The problem is that IMP needs the prepended file, so what can I do?

Move the prepend line into your httpd.conf file, in a Location or Directory
section that's specific to IMP.

(or, if you're feeling adventurous and this system isn't in production, upgrade
to IMP 2.3 and ditch phplib entirely)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me