[imp] PHP 4 sessions and PHPLIB

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:12:38 -0300

El Mié 14 Feb 2001 18:59, escribiste:
> Quoting "Martin A. Marques" <martin@math.unl.edu.ar>:
> > I've been using horde, IMP for a while with PHP4 pretty well, no problem
> > at all. But now I need to built some code and I'm using PHP4's native
> > session functions. The problem was that when coding I got an error
> > related with PHPLIB's session object. So, I took the prepend file out of
> > the autoprepend line in php.ini, and my code started working.
> > The problem is that IMP needs the prepended file, so what can I do?

First, thanks Brent!

> Move the prepend line into your httpd.conf file, in a Location or Directory
> section that's specific to IMP.
>
> (or, if you're feeling adventurous and this system isn't in production,
> upgrade to IMP 2.3 and ditch phplib entirely)

The server has some production products, but we haven't put IMP on production
yet. As soon as we get it on production on our Solaris/Sparc system, we will
tell the other administrators to move to IMP.

Thanks!!!

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.