why is imp quoting '?

Bob Billson reb@theshed.dhs.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:20:47 -0500

I'm running Horde 1.2.4 and Imp 2.2.4 on a Debian box.  I am using the Debian
packages.

I have an odd problem which showed up when I upgraded.  Sent and received
email has all the single quote (') characters preceded with a '\' character.
This only occurs in the message body.  For example, the word "don't" becomes
"don\'t".  It's only seen when reading mail.

Very strange.  Never saw this before I upgraded yesterday.  Where do I look
to see what the problem is?

Thanks for the help!  Thanks, too, to all the developers.  I've been using
Imp for nearly a year now.  Excellent software!!  Keep up the good work!

        bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@theshed.dhs.org        ham: kc2wz
                           bob@goleader.com           Linux geek   /)