Problem with Trying to download XLS file from IMP 2.2.4

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:47:45 -0700

I have IMP 2.2.4 installed and when I click on the button to try to download
an Excel Worksheet file that is attached to an e-mail address It doesn't
work
right. What it does is it opens an Excel spreadsheet inside my IE window
then
displays

Warning: Undefined property: broken_disposition in
/usr/home/webmaster/arosnet/webmail/imp-2.2.4/view.php3 on line 70

then shows garbage, any ideas what I need to do?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/