'Purge deleted' undeletes in IMP CVS?

Steve Langasek vorlon@netexpress.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:56:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

I've been playing around with the latest IMP CVS, and all in all it looks
great.  The only problem is that when I click the 'purge deleted' button, the
messages I've marked as deleted not only aren't expunged, they are no longer
marked as deleted.  This is a real pity, since the IMP CVS seems to fix all of
the other bugs that my users have complained to me about. :)

Since a quick search of the mailing list archives doesn't show any discussion
of this problem, I can only assume I'm alone in the world in my experiences.
:)  But I wanted to check if anyone has any insights into this problem before
I start trying to rip code apart looking for a solution.

My system config, for those who care:

Linux 2.2, glibc 2.1
Apache 1.3.11 w/ mod_ssl
PHP 4.0.4
c-client 4.1 (rpm package version: imap-4.5-4)

PHP imap support is built as a shared module, statically-linked against
c-client.

If I could get this working, I'd probably switch to using a CVS snapshot for
our production environment.  With one singular exception, CVS is much more
bug-free than the other versions I've used.

Regards,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer