[imp] 'Purge deleted' undeletes in IMP CVS?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:30:06 -0600 (CST)

Sorry I don't have anything to add on the problem you submitted, but a
side note:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> wrote:

> Apache 1.3.11 w/ mod_ssl
> c-client 4.1 (rpm package version: imap-4.5-4)

Both of these have security vulnerabilities; I recommend you upgrade to
>=1.3.14 and >=4.7c2 as soon as you can.  If I recall correctly, UW-IMAP
4.5 also has some problems with message flags that can cause your counts
(new messages, recent messages) not to work?  But the IMAP hole is
especially important to patch because there are tons of automated cracking
tools out there that are still trying to exploit that one.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>