Subject: Re: [imp] Horde/ imp installation error

Edward Cheadle eccheadle@uswest.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:55:55 -0700

I have just started the journey of learning Linux.  I am using the LDP =
guide
"Securing and Optimizing Redhat Linux as my guide.  The guide said that =
the
imp/horde installation should be under the Document root-- then the =
guide
showed the commands to put the files in /home/httpd/php and
/home/httpd/horde.   I had to make a decision concening the placement of =
the
files and I choose to follow the  example of the actual commands.  =
Because
everything was mostly working, and I saw a few messages in the FAQ =
concening problems
with sessions, I decided to send a message to the list and see if it was
just a rookie mistake before I started over.

So, to fix my problem I will.

1. Install the horde/imp in my DocumentRoot as listed in the apache conf =
file.
         currently-->  /home/httpd/htdocs/ecc
2. Make sure I have the right versions of phplib.

I thought I downloaded the most recent version, but this has been one of
those late night projects and at 1 or 2 am in the morning numbers do get =
bit fuzzy.

Thanks for your help.