[imp] Subject: Re: [imp] Horde/ imp installation error

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:53:42 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Edward Cheadle <eccheadle@uswest.net> wrote:

> I have just started the journey of learning Linux.  I am using the LDP
> guide "Securing and Optimizing Redhat Linux as my guide.  The guide
> said that the imp/horde installation should be under the Document root

Well, cool that we're in there :-) but ugh:

| Packages
| Webmail IMP Homepage: http://www.horde.org/imp/
| You must be sure to download: horde-1.2.0-pre11.tar.gz
| You must be sure to download: imp-2.2.0-pre11.tar.gz
|
| PHPLib Homepage: http://phplib.netuse.de/index.php3
| You must be sure to download: phplib-7.2b.tar.gz

Well, I'll have to see if I can raise an author over there to get that
updated.  Again, PHPLIB has to be the Horde version, not the one
downloaded from their site.

> I thought I downloaded the most recent version, but this has been one
> of those late night projects and at 1 or 2 am in the morning numbers
> do get a bit fuzzy.

Since you're using Red Hat and pressed for time, the RPMs might be your
friend here.  :-)  At the very least you'd have a working model for where
everything goes.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>