New unofficial IMP patches

John Morrissey jwm@horde.net
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:22:49 -0500

I just released new versions of the unofficial IMP patches I maintain;
they've been updated to patch against Horde 1.2.4 and IMP 2.2.4.

* Delete Messages to the Trash/auto-empty the trash on logout
* Import Outlook/Netscape Messenger Contacts
* Automatically resume postponed messages
* Display the user's e-mail address in the status bar
* Automatically include user's name and e-mail address in Problem Reports

They're available from http://horde.net/~jwm/software/imp/.

I don't anticipate having the time to port any of these (the ones that make
sense to port, anyway) to IMP 2.3/2.4 anytime soon. Others are welcome to
beat me to it. :-)

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o