Strange problem with some attachments...

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:04:28 -0700 (MST)

I searched the imp archive, but did not find anything that helped.

With some attachments, I am unable to download or view them.
In /var/log/messages I get an  "IMAP toolkit crash: Lock when already locked"
message.  The messages seem to download and view ok from Outlook express, so I
am assuming that the problem lies with the IMP box.  I upgraded my php to 4.0.3
(and all modules from 4.0.1) and upgraded Imp/Horde to 2.2.4/1.2.4 (from
2.2.3/1.2.3), but that does not seem to help.

I have traced the problem down to view.php at the end there is a imap_fetchbody
() call that is not returning.  IMP just hangs and eventually the browser times
out with a "zero sized reply".  It happens in both IE and lynx.

In error_log for apache, I am seeing a:[notice] child pid 4313 exit signal
Aborted (6)

I'm lost, any ideas?  I thought this was the IE5.5 problem, but it also happens
in lynx, so...

Redhat 7, cyrus imap on different machine, what else do I need to say?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Sent by Black Hills Fibercom Webmail!