user preferences

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:13:46 +0800

Hi,

I've noticed something strange when using the preferences options.  For example I use alive@server.com to connect to POP server.com.  I click on options and set my personal info to my name (Alive) and my email (alive@server.com) then save.  I logout, then login again, but this time I use dead@server.com.  When I goto options/personal info, I see that the name is Alive and the email is alive@server.com.  Does it really work that way?  It seems that it didn't use the default (I'm guessing it should be blank) and used the settings of the last person who logged in.

BTW, I'm using IMP 2.3 with mysql support for storing preferences.

www.edsamail.com