[imp] Strange problem with some attachments...

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:37:24 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Dan Ellis <danellis@rushmore.com> wrote:

> (I posted previously, but not even an RTFM :)  I'm trying again in
> hopes of someone having seen this before!)

Yeah, sorry, I saw your post, but I haven't seen this one.  But of course:

> In error_log for apache, I am seeing a:[notice] child pid 4313 exit signal
> Aborted (6)

Nothing should ever crash Apache; this would mean an Apache and/or PHP
bug.  And there is a document for getting a PHP backtrace in case this
happens:

http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php

> Redhat 7,

So when you say PHP 4.0.3, do you mean with RPMs, or compiling from
source?  And are you using 4.0.3pl1?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>