[imp] Unofficial IMP 2.2.3 patches (for personal group sending)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:11:30 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, hhoffman@r-u-i.com <hhoffman@r-u-i.com> wrote:

> Hey All,
>   Sometime ago I said I would post the patches that would allow
> personal group usage in IMP 2.2.3. It's finally done.

Hello Harry,

Thanks for posting this, and hopefully others will find it useful.  The
lack of contacts in 2.2.x has been a factor for many, I know.

At this point, the work is so far along on 2.3.x that the team has pretty
much stopped adding new features to 2.2.x, especially with regard to
contacts (because the approach will be completely different in 2.3.x with
Turba, the new contacts manager).  We'd love it if you had time and
interest to further Turba's advancement.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>