[imp] Unofficial IMP 2.2.3 patches (for personal group sending)

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:26:36 -0800 (PST)

Hey Brent,
  I'd love to give it a shot. I haven't done much programming, perl mainly
(which is very forgiving). I knew that it wouldn't be added to 2.2.3 but there
were many people who asked and I never saved the msgs. so I thought I quick
post would probably get to them. I'm in the process of upgrading to 2.3, so I
can't wait to check it out, Turba that is. Thanks for the words of
encouragement. I appreciate it.
Regards,
Harry