ldap search on w2k active directory

pepito pepito@pitchnputt.dhs.org
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:27:28 +0100

Hello,  I'm trying to access to a win2k server with active directory but not
exchange server to find contacts from IMP.
I've tried a configuration that was posted here refering to msexchange, I
thought it would be similar, but I guess not since it doesn't work.

Here is the configuration from ldap.php3:

LDAPServers['servername'] = new LDAPServer('servername',
                                        'Contacts from servername',
                                        'ipaddress',
                                        '',
                                        'cn',
                                        'cn,mail,sn,givenname,uid',

'is,sounds,is_strict,contains,begins,ends',
                                        '',
                                        '',
                                        'mail');
I get a weird response saying there are too many coincidences, but I know
for sure there aren't.
Anny suggestions?

Thank's
Marc.