[imp] ldap search on w2k active directory

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:45:54 -0800 (PST)

Marc,
   I had the same problems with Exchange 5.5. I had to mess around with it for
quite some time before I got it to work right. What I ended up doing was
attaching to the LDAP server via openldap's ldapsearch (using Linux). I was
able to lookup anonymously and then backpedal to figure out what configuration
worked. I included the LDAP config that worked for 5.5 in earlier emails. Just
search the list for it.
HTH,
Harry