[imp] duplicating the inbox

Jun Garin jun@earth.www.ph
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:21:09 +0800 (PHT)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Okay... but either way, IMP does not issue a "duplicate the mailbox" command.
> So I'd have to see a lot more evidence that this is a problem with IMP, as
> opposed to a vpopd bug.
>
> -chuck

 ok... why is it that imp leaves a copy of mails to the mailbox when using
pop?  i used netscape messenger to the same account/inbox and it
deleted the contents of mailbox after popping them out.

when i specified 110 and pop on servers.php3, it pops out the emails but
still leaves a copy to /var/spool/vmail?

thanks.
jun