[imp] mailbox prefix problem

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:38:58 -0600

Well.  I recompiled so the mailbox dir directive is $home/mail  rather
than just $home as it is by default.
For imp I tried enterning the following as mail box prefixes:
./
./mail/
mail/
mail

none of them worked.  I do get in and can view my current email just
fine.  Just when I try to go look at my folders it doesn't
pull any of them up as if I dont have any.   It gets this list from the
.mailboxlist file?  I moved all of those into the mail directory
because that's what netscape and outlook want.

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator