[imp] database connections (specific configuration)

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:01:06 +0100

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es> wrote:
> Configure the same database settings in imp/config/defaults.php3
> ($default->db_*) so then preferences and address books will be shared, but
> configure different database settings in horde/phplib/local.inc
> ($database_table, at least) so that the active_sessions will be separate.

Thanks a lot. A last question, doing such a change on the local.inc, Do I
have to change the mysql_create script to create such a different table? I
think I should not apply again the script baut I would have to create a
second table to the second webmail active sessions, isnīt it?

Jorge