[imp] "failed to include" messages in preferences

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:58:04 -0500

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:39:39PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > And I notice in the user_webmail_prefs table there's a field uid (user ID, I
> > assume... ) that I'm not sure where it would be filled in from..?  These are
> > the two tables that were mentioned in the install docs included w/horde..
>
> Look at the sql schema in horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php, and make sure it matches
> what you have for the prefs table.

I just updated the imp/scripts/db/prefs.sql schema to match the new
Horde schema.  That should alleviate some of the confusion, too.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology