[imp] Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:30:20 -0800 (PST)

I know that. I'm running msql, not mysql. Incidentally the table structure
horde wants can't be injected directly into msql without modifications
such that it isn't the same table anymore. I may try gdbm instead at this
point.

-Shon