[imp] Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:42:55 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com> wrote:

> I know that. I'm running msql, not mysql.

Ah, OK.  You hadn't listed which in your previous message, so I assumed.
:-)

Well, you may be the only one; I don't recall anyone on the list saying
they'd used mSQL successfully with Horde/PHPLIB/IMP.  The only ones I can
say for sure that work (from personal experience) are MySQL, PostgreSQL,
and shared memory.  Others have said that they've gotten Oracle to work.
LDAP has issues (see the Horde bug on that subject).

> I may try gdbm instead at this point.

Chuck has said in the past that GDBM doesn't handle the concurrency well
enough to make it a good choice.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>