[imp] Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:06:52 -0800 (PST)

> The only ones I can
> say for sure that work (from personal experience) are MySQL, PostgreSQL,
> and shared memory.  Others have said that they've gotten Oracle to work.
> LDAP has issues (see the Horde bug on that subject).

I've tried shared memory already. It's dying on line 35 of ct_shm.inc on
sem_get. PHP is compiled with sys V shared memory support, when it wasn't
I had an error on line 31 of ct_shm.inc at shm_attach.

Using gdbm is coming back with a "document contains no data" error at the
moment. My local.inc basically looks like this outside of HordeSession and
HordeSessionCached:

class HordeCT extends CT_DBA {
  var $dbm_file  = '/usr/local/php/tmp/session.dbm';
}

-Shon