[imp] theme support

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:03:46 -0700 (MST)

When I first read the message, I was thinking of a more user-defined "skin".
I'm not sure if I like the idea or not, as I'm more function over form, but I
thing it should be fairly easy to implement.  If this is something that people
feel might be a worth while cause, I'm more than willing to join the
development team and help out..

dan