[imp] theme support

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:54:33 -0500

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 09:03:46PM -0700, Dan Ellis (danellis@rushmore.com) wrote:

> When I first read the message, I was thinking of a more user-defined
> "skin".  I'm not sure if I like the idea or not, as I'm more
> function over form, but I thing it should be fairly easy to
> implement.  If this is something that people feel might be a worth
> while cause, I'm more than willing to join the development team and
> help out..

Well, all that's configurable are colors and logos, the intention
being that organizations installing IMP can make it look like the rest
of their website. There's very little to "theme", since it's all just
HTML in the first place.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services