[imp] Opening different sessions in the same machine

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:33:20 +0100

 Hello again. I have my IMP running and Iīve probed to open two browsers to
work with it. I open the first one and point my IMP installation, log in as
a user and read my mail. Without exiting this session I try to open another
browser on the same machin but with another user session, but I canīt. It
directly points me to the user of the first session. Is this a bug?
Once Iīscape from the session in one browser and I enter with another user,
the two browser sesions appears to be the same one (the one of the lasta
user I enter).

Have I misconfigured something?

Iīm using IMP 2.2 ang Horde 1.2.3 on an Apache 1.3.17 web server

Tahnks
Jorge