[imp] Opening different sessions in the same machine

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:50:38 -0500

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 12:33:20PM +0100, Jorge Izquierdo (jizquierdo@sgi.es) wrote:
>  Hello again. I have my IMP running and Iīve probed to open two browsers to
> work with it. I open the first one and point my IMP installation, log in as
> a user and read my mail. Without exiting this session I try to open another
> browser on the same machin but with another user session, but I canīt. It
> directly points me to the user of the first session. Is this a bug?

If it's to be considered a bug, it's one in your browser; if you have
two browser windows open, they both access the same cookies, and php
sessions use cookies.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services