Problem when I connect to my POP3 server

dgualmini@havasadvertisingsports.net dgualmini@havasadvertisingsports.net
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:32:35 +0100

Hello,

I'm a new user of imp. I try to install imp but I can't make it work so I
ask your help.
I have installed on my machine this software :
        - Apache 1.3.17
        - imap 2000c
        - mysql 3.23.26-beta
        - PHP 4.0.4pl1
        - IMP 2.2.4
        - horde 1.2.4

I thought all was good because when I go to the page test
(http://mysite/horde/test.php3) all is green (all but PostgreSQL Support
because I use Mysql) and when I tried the PHPLib for horde page the
counter incremented.

So I run the command "sh install.sh"
I go to the URL and configure all
I ran the command "sh secure.sh"

And when I go to the URL : http://mysite/horde/imp
iI've got the login screen and when I want to log to my POP3 server I've
got this message error :

"Warning: Failed opening './lib/db.horde' for inclusion
(include_path='/www/htdocs/horde/phplib:.') in /www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 18
bell
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imp_get_lang() in /www/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 85"

So can you help me with ?
Thanks