folder access

Kelly Nicklin knicklin@ops.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:31:43 -0600 (CST)

Awhile back I was having trouble accessing folders and noticed several others were having the same problem. A recent post from Paul Juliano got me turned in the right direction and I thought I'd add this so that it might help others

I was letting users choose from several servers (I'd neglected to state this in my original post). Apparently in that situation the folder setting in default.php3 isn't the one that's used. When using multiple servers, the default mail folder needs to be set in servers.php3.. Hopefully somebody from the Horde/Imp team will verify this or correct it if its wrong.

Kelly Nicklin
Web Development and Internet Support
Omaha Public Schools
knicklin@ops.org