[imp] folder access

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:20:04 +0100

I´m confused about this mail. I´ve read in mails before that it´s not
possible to work with folders in a POP Access Server. This mail says that he
works with folders with different servers. is any server a POP one? Is it
possible?

Thanks
Jorge

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Nicklin <knicklin@ops.org>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 5:31 PM
Subject: [imp] folder access

> Awhile back I was having trouble accessing folders and noticed several
others were having the same problem. A recent post from Paul Juliano got me
turned in the right direction and I thought I'd add this so that it might
help others

> I was letting users choose from several servers (I'd neglected to state
this in my original post). Apparently in that situation the folder setting
in default.php3 isn't the one that's used. When using multiple servers, the
default mail folder needs to be set in servers.php3.. Hopefully somebody
from the Horde/Imp team will verify this or correct it if its wrong.