more on missing reply..

Tom Ryan tomryan@camlaw.rutgers.edu
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:33:28 -0500 (EST)

I've been looking around and can't find anything on why the message window
won't write the reply correctly.

Just like you, if I forward it works fine, reply and replyall fail. In my
case the html does not finish writing.

my setup

horde 1.2.4
imp 2.2.4
apache 1.3.6
php 4.0.4pl1 (not a module, command line /usr/bin/php4)
I have modifed imp to run under suexec
msql for phplib (i have mysql available as well, just had msql available
when imp first installed)

Mark Chitti, are you running under suexec msql?

maybe we have something in command with respect to configuration that can
help us ???

tom

Tom Ryan                                            Voice: 856-225-6361
Consulting System Administrator                       Fax: 856-969-7900
Rutgers School of Law - Camden